What are Credits? Why do I need them?
Credits are a points/payment system through which you can send and accept ‘Expression of Interest’ to any other post on the site.
1 Credit – Rs. 4000 or USD 200.00
What is an Expression of Interest (EOI)? How can I send /accept EOIs?
In case you want to send an ‘Expression of Interest’ to the owner of any post that you are interested in:
- You need to click the ‘Contact Business/Explore’ button which will take you to the larger view of the post. On it, if you feel that this post is of interest to you, click on the ‘Expression of Interest’ button.
- At this stage, in case you have 0 credits, you will be prompted to select a payment plan to proceed further. Once you have selected a plan and made payment, credits based on your plan will be reflected in your Dashboard.
- Now, you can send an EOI to the owner of the post, however, this doesn’t Guarantee that he/she may accept your EOI. This is done to maintain confidentiality of the owner of the post. In case your EOI is rejected, we will reverse the Credit back to your account.
- In case, your EOI is accepted by the owner of the post, contact details of both parties will be exchanged.
- However, in case Connecting with a Sellside post, the owner of a post will have an option to communicate with you through our in-chat tool (before sharing his contact details with you) which will allow him to maintain his confidentiality. After chatting with you, in case he/she would like to proceed to discuss further with you, he/she will agree to ‘Share Contact Details’. Again, in case the owner of the post after chatting doesn’t want to share his/her contact details, your EOI can be rejected, in which case your Credit will be reversed.
- In case the Owner of the post doesn’t accept/reject the post, we will automatically add back your credit 30 days the date of you sending the EOI.
In case you are the Owner of the post and you received an ‘Expression of Interest’ in your Dashboard for one of your posts
- Click on the EOI received for the specific deal
- A window with Counter party details will open (some parameters will be locked).
- In case you are interested in knowing more about the counter party, click ‘Accept EOI’, else you click ‘Reject EOI’
- On clicking ‘Accept EOI’, our system will check if there are any Credits in your account. If your Credit balance is greater than 0, the system will unlock data including the Counter party’s contact details.
- In case you have posted a 100% Sellout deal, and you received an EOI, you have an option to use our in-chat tool to first chat online with the counter party without revealing your name, in case you want to go ahead with them after chatting, you can click ‘Share Contact Details’ button, both parties will receive each other contact and other details mentioned in the post.
- Note : you must have Credits to use the in-chat tool
- This feature is only given so that you can maintain confidentiality about your Proposed Sale
- You can also, directly click on ‘Share Contact Details’ button if you want to connect without using the in-chat tool
- In-chat tool is not available for buyside/Joint Venture/Fund raising/Technology posts
- In case you have 0 credits, you will be prompted to select a payment plan to proceed further. Once you have selected a plan and made payment, credits based on your plan will be reflected in your Dashboard and you can Accept EOIs in your Dashboard