This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Our website has been designed to connect buyers/investors/fund seekers and seller businesses through the process of automated searching, shortlisting and contacting prospects.
You should contact a party on the website only if you have a genuine interest in the offering advertised on the website by the party and should not contact the person for any other purpose.
Profile advertisement details/ portfolios and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to any form of investment advice from Us. We are not a broker or the agent of any user, and We do not partake in any kind of negotiations or discussions between the users.
MERGERDOMO is not regulated by any regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of public securities, shares, bonds, or anything similar via this website.
We do not provide any representation or warranty as to completeness or accuracy of any information listed on the website.
You are responsible for verifying all listed details, taking appropriate safety measures and conducting your own due diligence before transacting with any other user from the website. Your use of this website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use of thereof.
If you have a dispute with one or more other users of our website, you release Us from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We will not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of this website.
Any advertisements/profiles on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website.
Certain links in the website lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom We have no control and makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
Any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, or idea described in this website may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by Us or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder.
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree not to upload or post any material that infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
We reserve the right to edit or delete or suspend any advertised profile or user or a post(s), if We, in our opinion, believe such steps will improve the quality of the website. We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the website or the service. Once a profile has been activated, while users can update their profile with new information, changing the profile/posts materially in such a way that it represents a different business, is not allowed.
You hereby agree to indemnify Us (who will have no duty to mitigate the loss) in full and on demand and keep it so indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal and other professional advisers' fees, economic loss, loss of profit, future revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings) and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by Us and whether wholly or in part resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
We are not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you believe that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us over email so we may take corrective measures. You agree that any and all material displayed on the website is solely for your personal use and you will not, whether directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit or distribute such material in any manner and through any media including by way of e-mail or other electronic means and you will not assist any other person in doing so. Modification of the said materials or use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal use is a violation of the said copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. We are not liable to monitor or enforce any intellectual property rights that may be associated with the content provided by you on the platform.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time, in Our sole discretion, to modify the content on the website or any part thereof, including the transmission of any related materials or documentation, with or without providing prior notice to you. We further reserve the right at any time and from time to time, at its sole discretion, to alter, modify or terminate any content or features contained on the website without providing to you prior notice of such alteration, modification or termination. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party claiming through you, for any modification of the content or features provided on the website.
We use internally developed systems for providing you access to and facilitating your use of the website. These systems may encounter technical or other limitations, and computer and communications hardware systems might experience interruptions. Further, We continually enhance and improve these systems in order to accommodate the level of use of the website. Increased utilization of the website or providing new features or functionality may cause unanticipated system disruptions, slower response times, degradation in levels of customer service, and delays in reporting accurate financial information. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party claiming through you, for any such failures contemplated herein.
The website may contain link/s to various other websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and benefit. Wherever such link/s lead to websites which are not owned by or belong to Us, we will not be responsible for the content, products and services provided on such linked sites. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such websites. If you decide to access such linked websites, you do so at your own risk. We do not in any way endorse the linked websites.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network. You will not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful (together "Viruses"). You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack. By breaching the provisions of this Clause, you may be liable to be prosecuted under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any other applicable law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with such authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this website will cease immediately
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You agree to immediately report to Us all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
All electronic communications and content presented and /or passed to Us, including that presented and /or passed from remote access connections, may be monitored, examined, saved, read, transcribed, stored, or retransmitted in the course of daily operations by any of Our duly authorized employee or agent in the exercise of their duties, or by law enforcement authorities who may be assisting Us in investigating possible contravention / non-compliance with applicable law. Electronic communications and content may be examined by automated means.
You acknowledge and agree that, upon termination, you will immediately destroy any copies made of any portion of the content contained on the website. You acknowledge and agree that We will not be liable to you or any third party claiming through you, for any suspension or termination of access to the website.
We hereby expressly disclaim all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to any and all content and features available on the website, including but not limited to (a) warranties as to merchantability or use for a particular purpose whether or not We know or has reason to know or has been advised of any such purpose or (b) warranties as to any results to be obtained from any use of the content or information derived from use of the website.
We will have no liability for any losses, direct or indirect, in contract, tort, or otherwise, incurred in connection with Our content on the website, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit or any other commercial or economic loss or for any decision made or action taken by any third party in reliance upon the content on the website.
We are not regulated by any regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of public securities, shares, bonds, or anything similar via this website.
If you are advertising, posting, displaying, uploading or updating deals in the capacity of a broker, investment banker, agent or any other form of intermediary, you should have the full authority to advertise, post, displaying, uploading or updating the business/business opportunity on the website from the owner.Finder Fee in this case would be borne by the broker, investment banker, agent or any other form of intermediary and not by the Client whom you are representing.
We reserve the right to decide the index order in which listings are displayed in the website.
The registered user agrees to promptly disclose in absolute good faith the correct transaction value and transaction closure date and other material terms to Us by promptly sending an email to email@example.com within 2(two) business days of transaction closure to enable Us to raise an invoice of the 'finder fee'.
Finder Fee - 0.20% (plus applicable taxes) of the Transaction value to be paid by each party to Mergerdomo Services Private Limited
Any form of financial transaction between the registered user and the business listed on Our website including but not limited to investment, complete buyout, sale of shares, sale of non- core assets, joint ventures, sale of any assets, technology licensing is considered as successful transaction for which MERGERDOMO finder fee would be applicable.
The transaction will be deemed closed on the date on which the registered user (or related parties) and the business listed on Our website sign the final version of the definitive agreement amongst themselves or on the receipt of any payment pertaining to the transaction by the business from the registered user (or related parties), whichever is earlier.
Failure to disclose accordingly in good faith within the aforesaid timeframe would entitle Us to be indemnified to an amount that is not less than 0.50% of the total transaction value or INR 5,00,000, whichever is higher.
Consulting/Investment Banking Fee payable by any one user to another user for use of its services will be made only through Mergerdomo Services Private Limited/ www.mergerdomo.com. Users are prohibited to make any direct payments (for the next 12 months from agreeing to these Terms & Conditions) to Consultants/ Investment Bankers/Lawyers found through our portal and whose services have been used.
Total transaction value includes total payments made, committed future payouts, non-cash payments, debt assumed by acquirer, and bonus payments to be paid to management.
The registered user will use information received from businesses (or related parties) and Us only for evaluation of the transaction in question and not for any other purpose. Further, the registered user will not disclose, directly or indirectly, any such information received, including contact information, to any person other than his representatives who are directly participating in the evaluation of this transaction.
The registered user grants permission to Us to publish the successful deal closure on Our website upon intimating the transaction closure date to it and the publication may be done for any purposes of trade, advertising, publicity or promotion. The registered user hereby releases Us from liability resulting from or attributable to any of the actions authorized in this Clause.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
You can claim for a refund/cancellation by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchase of any of our Subscription Packages. However if you have used a Credit (s) then only balance amount will be refunded depending on the package you have purchased
Credit (s) given during any offer or referrals will not be refunded as they are meant for you to use the platform more frequently and not for any monetary gains.
The arbitration will be conducted by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by Us and You. If parties fail to appoint an arbitrator within 30 (thirty) days after service of the notice of arbitration, such arbitrator will be appointed in accordance with provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration will be New Delhi, India.
The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration will be English.
You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
I accept to pay 0.20% of Transaction Value as finder's fee (payable post closure of transaction)
This website https://mergerdomo.com owned and operated by MERGERDOMO (We, Us, MERGERDOMO or Our, which expression will mean and include its affiliates, successors and assigns). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy constitutes a legal agreement between you, as the user of the website, and MERGERDOMO, as the owner of the website. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites that are connected via links to the website.
You are hereby advised to read this Policy carefully and fully understand the nature and purpose of gathering and/or collecting sensitive, personal and other information and the usage, disclosure and sharing of such information.
This Policy has been prepared under the provisions of (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 promulgated thereunder, and sets out the practices and policies for the protection of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by Us.
BY VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
2. Collection of Information 2.1 We will use the information provided by you only in accordance with the purposes described in the Policy. 2.2 During your use of Our website, We may collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned: (a) information that you provide to Us by filling in forms on the website. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password and preferences information such as favourites lists, transaction history; (b) information relating to your business that may be used by Us on the website or otherwise as agreed to. This information will generally not be used with an identification of individual users or individual businesses. Transparency of a user and business information related to an identifiable business is restricted to recipient users who have been specifically authorized to view such information by the originating and authorizing user; (c) information that you provide when you write directly to Us (including by e-mail); (d) information that you provide to Us over telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us; (e) information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the website, Our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information; (f) when you use the website, We may employ clear web beacons which are used to track your online usage patterns anonymously. No personally identifiable information from You is collected using these web beacons. In addition, We may also use clear web beacons in HTML-based e-mails sent to you to track which e-mails are opened/ viewed. Such collected information is used to enable more accurate reporting and making the website better for Our users.
4. Use of the Information 4.1 We may use the information provided by you in the following ways, viz: (a) monitor, improve and administer Our website; (b) conduct research and analysis; (c) analyse how the website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security; (d) remember information to help you efficiently access the website; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of viewers, visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; (f) to confirm your identity in order to ensure that you are eligible to Use the website; (g) to ensure that content from Our website is presented in the most effective manner based upon your interests; (h) to contact you to ensure user satisfaction with respect to your use of the website; (i) to provide you with information that you request from Us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; (j) to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us; (k) to notify you about changes on Our website; (l) to enable Us to comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations; (m) we may also use your information, and/ or permit selected third parties including service providers, on the website, with Your prior consent, to use your information or provide you with such information which may be of interest to you and We and/ or they may contact you about the same. If You wish to be so contacted by the third parties, any information you provide to such third parties may be read, collected, and used by them. Notwithstanding the abovementioned, you may choose to stop receiving such information from the third parties by writing to Us at [email@example.com].
6. Your Choices about Your Information 6.1 You may decline to submit identifiable information through the website, in which case you may not be allowed to access certain features / parts of the website. If you are a registered user, you may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. Alternatively, if you believe that any of your information held by Us is inaccurate, You may write to Us firstname.lastname@example.org. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide Us remains accurate and updated. 6.2 We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
7. Links to Third Party Sites 7.1 Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by Us of the third party website, the website's provider, or the information on the third party website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and We disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any information to these websites.
8. Storage and Security 8.1 As a registered user with an account and a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. 8.2 All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers whether outside or within India. 8.3 We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. 8.4 We will take such steps as we consider reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy. 8.5 In using the website, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the website will be at Your own risk. 8.6 We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold Us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of Our gross negligence or wilful default. 8.7 In the event We become aware of any breach of the security of your information, We will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach.
10. Indemnity 10.1 You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from: (a) any actions, claims, demands, suits, damages, losses, penalties, interest and other charges and expenses (including legal fees and other dispute resolution costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of any violation of the terms of this Policy; (b) any acts or deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on your part; (c) for fraud committed by you.
11. Severability 11.1 The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy will not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
12. NoWaiver 12.1 The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
13. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution 13.1 This Policy will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and subject to the provisions of arbitration set out herein, the courts at New Delhi, India will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any Disputes (defined below) arising out of or in connection with this Policy subject to the provisions of this Clause. 13.2 Any action, dispute or difference arising under or relating to this Policy (Dispute) will at the first instance be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties hereto, which negotiations will begin promptly, within 15 (fifteen) days after a party has delivered to the other party a written request for such consultation. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute in question within 15 (fifteen) days of the commencement of negotiations, such Dispute will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time and rules prescribed thereunder. When any Dispute is under arbitration, except for the matters under dispute, MERGERDOMO and you will continue to exercise the remaining respective rights and fulfil the remaining respective obligations. 13.3 The arbitration will be conducted by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by Us and you. If parties fail to appoint an arbitrator within 30 days after service of the notice of arbitration, such arbitrator will be appointed in accordance with provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration will be New Delhi, India. 13.4 The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration will be English. 13.5 You agree and acknowledge that the provisions of Clause 9(Confidentiality) are of importance to Us and monetary compensation may not constitute adequate relief and remedy to Us for non-performance by you of your obligations thereunder. Accordingly, We will be entitled to claim specific performance and seek mandatory and/or perpetual injunctions requiring you to perform your duties and obligations under such provisions.
14. Changes to the Policy 14.1 We may update this Policy to reflect changes to Our practices. If We make any material changes We will notify you by e-mail (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Platform upon the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on Our privacy practices. By using this Platform and Our services, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to our use and management of User Information for the purposes and in the manner herein provided.
15. Contact 15.1 Please address any questions you may have about the collection, processing, usage, disclosure of your information in writing to Us at [email@example.com]. You can always withdraw your consent for usage, processing of your information by Us by writing to Us at the address mentioned above.